Special Updates Regarding COVID 19 and Rejuvaspine Chiropractic
YES! IT'S TRUE.... CHIROPRACTIC IS ESSENTIAL! AS DIRECTED BY DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
Question: Right now, do you feel like your body is working at 100%? Does it feel at FULL POWER? High Performance?
Fact 1: Chiropractic adjustments directly stimulate the nervous system.
Fact 2: The nervous system controls the entire body; how it feels, functions, and performs.
Fact 3: Under regular chiropractic care =people get sick less, get better faster if they do and enjoy a more vibrant life.
Many Consider chiropractic care to be the most effective method to boost their brain and body functions.
WE ARE OPEN!
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Chiropractic care – which is based on the understanding that, given the opportunity, the mind and body can heal itself – can treat many issues that might surprise you.
Here's a look at the top five most surprising conditions a chiropractor can treat:
- Migraines and tension headache: What Can a Doctor of Chiropractic Do?
- Perform spinal manipulation or chiropractic adjustments to improve spinal function and alleviate stress on your system.
- Provide nutritional advice, recommending a diet or the addition of vitamins.
- Offer advice on posture, ergonomics, exercises and relaxation techniques.
- Stress and anxiety: What Can a Doctor of Chiropractic Do?
- Chiropractors can release muscle tension, one effect of chronic stress that leads to nerve irritation and creates uneven pressures on the body's bony structures. This, in turn, helps the body return to a more balanced, relaxed state.
- Chiropractic adjustments can reduce spinal nerve irritation and improve blood circulation, which can help signal the brain to turn off the "fight or flight" response and begin the healing process.
- A doctor of chiropractic can suggest nutritional supplements, like B complex vitamins, to help the body cope with stress.
- Fibromyalgia: What Can a Doctor of Chiropractic Do?
- Chiropractors are trained as neuromusculoskeletal specialists, and one of the main focuses of chiropractic care is the positive impact it can have on a person's nervous system. Therefore, chiropractic adjustments can improve a FM patient's nervous system, which gives them a better chance for recovery.
- Chiropractors can also reduce a patient's overall pain through spinal adjustments that increase the mobility between spinal vertebrae, thereby increasing cervical and lumbar range of motion.
- Weak immune systems: What Can a Doctor of Chiropractic Do?
- Chiropractic care is the only way to detect and eliminate subluxation, and chiropractic adjustments have been shown to reduce the stress on the nervous system, thereby boosting the responses of the nervous and immune systems.
- One research group found that when an adjustment was applied to a subluxated area, the white blood cell count collected rose significantly.
- Another study measured the effects of six months of regular chiropractic care on the immune system function of HIV patients. At the end of six months of care, the patients who had received regular adjustments showed a 48 percent increase in the number of CD4+ T cells, whereas patients who had not been adjusted showed an 8 percent decrease in CD4+ T cells.
Dr. David L. Starr is the founder of Starr Physical Therapy, Chiropractic and Acupuncture in New York City, where he has successfully practiced chiropractic for the past 18 years. A native New Yorker, Starr graduated from Life College in Atlanta, Georgia and donated his skills to Flying Doctors of American in the Dominican Republic before returning to New York City and establishing a successful, multidisciplinary office in Union Square.